SunTrust Banks Financial Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453926
- Financial reporting of actual and forecast results for consolidated group and functional segments within EIS
- Analysis of results and operations and the related explanations of variances from plan and forecast
- Development of functional segment level reporting to provide consistent accurate reporting approach across the EIS functions
- Development of detail level reporting to provide insight into underlying drivers of expense
- Assistance with the development of forecasts and plan models and data schedule to support modeled forecasting approach
- Collection of risks and opportunities not included in the forecast which may arise outside the normal forecast cycle
- Assistance with month close requirements where necessary
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Assistance with the management and testing of SOX controls and the reporting for these controls
- Assist with documentation requirements of PPM system, SOX controls and internal audit Qualifications
Basic Requirements: * Typically requires an MBA or CPA with 5 or more years of related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.