SunTrust Banks Ethics Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453522
Reports to the Ethics Administrative Officer and supports multiple facets of the Ethics Office's risk culture and reputational risk management efforts. Independently manages moderately complex projects, typically involving multiple stakeholder groups, to support delivery of Ethics Office strategic initiatives. Provides analytical and operational support in the development of reports, policies, presentations, and training materials in support of Ethics Office organizational objectives. Builds strong partnerships with Business, Risk, and Operational partners, with a focus on continuous improvement. Qualifications
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of proven business experience
- Working knowledge of organizational business practices and risk management practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex operational and business problems
- Strong organization and time management skills, especially in instances of competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others
- Experience on project teams
- Experience managing a segment of the project work
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results
- Excellent problem-solving, communications, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.