SunTrust Banks Enterprise Technology Finance Business Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W458908
We are looking for a skilled Business Project Manager that has a proven record of successfully executing on strategic business initiatives. You will be responsible for managing projects and communications across departments and functions while working closely with Senior Executives, IT and Finance and our headquarters at SunTrust. Your ability to organize and execute will be key to your success. Creating collaborative partnerships through superior communication and effective Interactions will aid in issue resolution. You will be a single point of contact regarding project status and communication for a diverse group of teammates which includes senior management, leads, outside vendors, and support teams. Close attention to detail and clear communication are crucial to successfully guiding stakeholders and providing leadership for teammates across the project. Responsibilities:
- Manages the most complex projects independently that cross multiple divisions, locations and/or are corporate-wide initiatives.
- Coordinate ETF project work in alignment with EIS work efforts
- Acts as a change catalyst.
- Responsible for setting project priorities, establishing goals and strategies.
- Responsible for project results. Qualifications
- 5+ Years’ experience managing complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others.
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve desired results.
Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation. Preferred Requirements:
Excellent ability to communicate effectively and professionally in a variety of formats.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel and Outlook).
- A highly productive and cohesive team member, able to work collaboratively across functions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.