SunTrust Banks Enterprise Architecture Standards Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W460704
SunTrust’s Enterprise Architecture (EA) team develops and maintains a holistic enterprise architecture to guide an intentional evolution of SunTrust’s capabilities and technology landscape over time as needed to achieve business objectives, and steers execution using well-defined governance. EA provides and communicates recommended architecture strategies and long-term technology roadmaps, in order to guide investment decisions, identify standard technologies and appropriately map them to the Technology Reference Model. Reporting to the head of EA practice and governance, this role will work with EA leadership, Enterprise Architects, EIS risk partners and other key stakeholders across multiple EIS teams.
Enterprise Architecture Standards Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work with the head of EA practice and governance to define EA maturity roadmap and practices related to EA standards and EA content management
- Partner with Enterprise Architects responsible for each technology domain, manage current standard/guideline inventory, identify gaps, and draft/review/publish EA standards and guidelines
- Oversee the inventory of EA standards, and manage the follow ups on required review and revisions as required, using the enterprise policy management software
- Work with EA heads to define EA marketing plan including selecting communication channels, materials and activities, establishing communication partnerships to make communication more effective
- Develop, maintain and manage EA team’s web presence and associated contents on SharePoint platform
- Provide periodically status on EA content management and review with EA leadership Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in IT development or as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Experience participating in IT projects.
Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations. Preferred Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 2 to 5 years of demonstrated work history in IT technical standards and communication.
- Experience with IT technical standard writing and reviewing
- Extensive experience using SharePoint to manage content, including development of SharePoint workflows (preferably using Nintex)
- Working knowledge of technology concepts including IT strategy and enterprise architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.