SunTrust Banks Engagement Strategist in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W456580
The SunTrust Accelerator Studio is a third space, where business, technology, strategy and design teams collaborate to work on business problems and create leading client experiences. To expand our capabilities we’re seeking an Engagement Strategist who feels at home in fast-paced and innovative environments. Candidates should be entrepreneurial and have the intellectual elasticity and grit to conquer challenges and identify and disseminate key trends. They will have the diplomatic ability to foster partnerships with high-level stakeholders and will play a pivotal role in shaping the long term strategy of the Studio through efforts to identify sustainable growth efforts and shaping the competitive preparedness of our model
Successful candidates will:
- Naturally dissolve a problem into its component parts, and unearth new perspective
- Be resilient, with a solutions-oriented approach to break through layers of complexity, expect a fair share of obstacles but never let that define the experience
- Be research-oriented, a lifelong learner and open and have the ability to take the idea of a balanced informational diet seriously, and consume information from all points
- Have gripping communication skills that creates powerful communication
Display collaborative skills that will enable you to work with a range of individuals with different backgrounds and thinking stylesAdditional Responsibilities:
Lead Accelerator Studio, Design Thinking engagements
- Work with the Studio team to continually improve the Studio (as product).
- Collaborate with business partners to develop concepts and value propositions (e.g., new and or improved experiences, products, services)
- Help shape a client-centric strategy for SunTrust’s various lines of business
- Facilitate sessions and support decision making across stakeholders, support functions and lines of business, while establishing trust with business and IT leaders to drive alignment with engagement objectives
- Develop and manage resource plan for engagements to include Studio, Business, Corporate Strategy / Innovation Ecosystem, Omni / Digital, Research Insights, and Technology resources and collaborating with UX/UI resources, designers, and researchers
- Identify metrics and data needed to support business objectives; be able to synthesize and summarize data to support decision making Qualifications
Bachelor's and 10 years of relevant consulting or banking experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in management, including at least 2 years managing projects with enterprise-wide implications
- 3+ years of experience with human-centered design innovation, conducting/leading primary user research to inform the development of new experiences/offerings/concepts
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Some knowledge of banking and financial services, including the competitive environment, regulatory requirements and trends, and IT strategies
- Ability to effectively facilitate work sessions with cross-functional participants at all levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior leaders
- Business management consulting and/or strategic planning experience in Financial Services
- Experience with lean product development practices
- Ability to synthesize and summarize business research
- Executive level communication and facilitation skills - written, verbal, presenting, white boarding
- Comfort working with multidisciplinary teams, including but not limited to: designers, researchers, developers, product managers.
- Experience working with organizations where heavy business and technology engagement/ partnership is required to achieve innovation Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.