SunTrust Banks EIS Work Stream Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W456769
- Delivers highly complex solutions with significant system linkages and dependencies and associated risk.
- Leads and performs development efforts such as analysis, design, coding/creating, and testing.
- Participates in testing, implementation, maintenance, and escalated support of SunTrust's most complex solutions.
- Development includes but is not limited to customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuring solutions, or using tools such as Pega, FileNet, WebSphere integration products to configure or generate a product.
- Ensures adherence to company and industry standards.
- Provides technical consultation on extremely challenging or unusual situations.
- Lead/conducts robust unit testing and provides testing support for subsequent release testing.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise.
- May have people management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects. Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective. Preferred Requirements:
Master’s degree or MBA and 10 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience with two or more of the following: Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, ETL tools, ERP systems, RAD/JAD, Unix, Distributed ( e.g. JEE, .Net, Middleware, WebServices), Mainframe (COBOL) , Specialties (e.g. Pega, FileNet, Cognos, IVR, WebSphere), Database platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.