SunTrust Banks EIS Accounting Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W461564
The EIS Accounting Manager is responsible for the accurate and timely review and approval of service request forms(SRFs) and procurement contract authorization request(PCARs). Reconciling invoices to contracts and Purchase Orders; developing and maintaining vendor and contract master lists and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and SOX controls. Among other responsibilities, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure SRFs and PCARs are recorded with the correct accounting.Approve PCARs on a timely basis
- Develop and maintain schedule of contractual or process anomalies
- Maintain SRF and PCAR records of transactions processed and reconcile accounting treatment to contractual accounting treatment
- Perform ad hoc analyses and reporting as required
- Provide support for and documentation related to vendor audits
- Ensure adherence to internal process requirements
Maintain and utilize cross-functional relationships Qualifications
5+ years of accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Requires an independent thinker and someone willing to ask questions
- Demonstrated skill in working with a variety of levels of staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to make decisions and prioritize competing initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to key stakeholders in a concise and useful manner.
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to interpret financial and non-financial information into business improvement ideas required.
Excel, Word, Ariba, Oracle, Cognos Reporting Preferred:
Data manipulation skills, advanced Excel skills, etc.
- CPA or MBA Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.