SunTrust Banks Corporate Real Estate Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W454104
This position will be responsible for the management, administration, and disposition of a real estate portfolio consisting of leased and owned bank branches. The Real Estate Manager is responsible for all primary functions in the management of the portfolio, including: leasing of new assets, renegotiations/extensions of existing leases, acquisition of new properties, disposition of surplus properties, solving asset issues, managing broker relationships and other vendors, managing landlord relationships, expense forecasting and capital expenditure oversight. The candidate needs to have demonstrated experience managing a diverse real estate portfolio and a proven ability in the negotiation and closing of complex commercial lease transactions with a focus on Retail locations. Ability to multitask, strong work ethic, attention to detail and “can do” attitude a must.Some regional travel involved.
- 10 years prior experience in Retail real estate,
- 12 years prior experience in commercial lending and/or real estate development and/or in real estate asset management.
Prefer experience in a high volume transactional environment and experience with asset disposition Preferred Requirements:
Graduate of or experience in commercial finance/real estate program or experience in commercial lending or development
- Knowledgeable about commercial real estate development to include entitlements, commercial land development, purchase contracts and due diligence documentation
- Significant commercial lease negotiation and asset disposition
- Real estate market analysis experience
- Superior proven relationship management ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or Business Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.