SunTrust Banks Corporate Functions Third Party Risk Management Portfolio Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W454192
Experienced-level professional job that applies a solid understanding of concepts within their own professional discipline and uses knowledge of the business and key processes where practical experience was gained. Solves routine problems of moderate complexity by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Focuses on enhancing knowledge of SunTrust's processes, culture and clients. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Actively participates in projects, including planning and execution activities; may be responsible for a project work stream from start to finish. Provides information guidance to new teammates. Works under moderate supervision. Examples of Duties:
- Oversee the communications, monitoring, and quality review of required ongoing monitor components for the area’s services. This incorporates direct communicate and training of service managers and business owners, issue management, escalation procedures, Archer maintenance, etc.
- Document/store the QA for the required oversight components.
- Coordinate with the (Service Request Form) SRF team for net new services to ensure proper risk assessment completion and update existing services based on SRF updates.
No direct reports. Works closely with executives and business managers throughout the functional area, Strategic Supply Management, Enterprise TPRM, and the SRF Team. Decision-Making and Autonomy; Leadership and Influence:
- This position is the primary point of quality assurance for the service inventory and supporting artifacts.
- The ability to work independently and to make appropriate, consistent decision is critical.
- This will require independent research and communication to the necessary parties to gather, update, and confirm needed information.
- This position will provide the Program Office approval for the risk assessments.
- The position requires patience and guidance skills.
- This position will need to lead a discussion through the lens of supplier risk and keep the discussions focused.
- This person must be able to explain the program requirements, determine if appropriate exceptions should be requested, and insist on quality information.
- They will need to be able to articulate what is needed and why. Compromises often must be obtained relative to the requirements/value add. When needed, this position will need to advocate for the service manager with their manager in order to ensure that time is well spent.
- The position is an educator of the program.
- Project management is a fundamental skill needed for this position.
- Ensuring that service ongoing monitoring and program requirements stay on track until completion is a key component of this job.
- Being able to determine appropriate prioritization of projects is required.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Education-Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply/Vendor Mgt, Risk Management or relevant field
- Attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Organizational Skills
- Experience with SharePoint and databases
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to read/diffuse a difficult situation
Aptitude for learning new software Experience:
5-7 years of relevant experience that demonstrates these abilities Preferences:-
Knowledge of Archer, IRM, and Ariba applications
- Experience with Project Management, Sourcing/Vendor Management, or Risk Management
- Experience in these function areas of banking/industry: Human Resources, Enterprise Risk, Marketing, Legal/Audit, Corporate Finance
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.