SunTrust Banks Consumer Business Transformation Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452995
In support of Enterprise Growth Initiatives, the Consumer Lending Initiatives team is seeking a teammate to support / manage complex projects, which may cross multiple business units, divisions, etc. This candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, and implementing projects that address corporate-wide strategies and initiatives in a line of business, corporate function or the entire corporation. Projects are aimed at accomplishing broad, long-term objectives such as enhancing revenue, improving quality and/or efficiency, affecting cost savings, or advancing technological development. The candidate needs to have an understanding of Consumer Lending and preferably the operating systems that support it. In addition, this candidate will be responsible for setting project priorities, establishing goals and strategies, and delivering project results and deliverables.
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
• Working knowledge of Consumer Lending (Indirect, Direct, and/or Credit Card).
• Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead large teams and coach others.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results.
• 5 - 10 years of experience managing projects
• Demonstrated problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation skills
• Master’s degree or MBA
• PMP Certification or 5 – 10 years Project Management Experience
• Agile or Six Sigma experience Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.