SunTrust Banks Consumer Banking - Client Acceptance Testing Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452192
Responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of a segment of operations by providing leadership to include: consistent unit production goal attainment; quality and service level standard development and attainment; identification and implementation of change initiatives; problem resolution; constant client focus. Ensures the operations managed are adequately staffed, trained and developed, exercises authority concerning performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, development plans and terminations. Keeps informed of new developments/technology, protects company liability by ensuring compliance, and reviews/analyzes new methods and procedures to insure department efficiency. Prepares and manages budgets and participates in or directs long-range planning for the areas of responsibility. Fosters relationship building by using excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and exhibiting the flexibility/adaptability to work in a matrix management environment.
Manages multiple operation teams who provide multiple core services that impact the enterprise and the client. Provides services broad in scope, high in potential risk to the company and client and of varying degrees of specialized technical complexity. Responsible for all planning, organization, leadership, risk mitigation and strategic direction for the teams. Accomplishes objectives through subordinate management and staff which are in multiple locations. Owns quality standards and performance expectations, legal and regulatory compliance, SOX reporting, and financial management for the group. Requires management experience with high visibility/liability and accountability to the company. Manages vendor expectations, technical support and testing. Ensures effective coordination occurs between assigned area and other areas. Serves on and leads project teams. Qualifications
- 5 years experience as a manager within a large organization.
- 5 years experience in banking operations.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Preferred Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience.
- · 10 years of banking operations or technology operations experience.
- · 5 years of management and leadership experience.
- · Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business situations.
- · Strong collaboration, persuasion, negotiating and relationship building skills. Demonstrated ability to create and execute action plans.
- · Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to clients, and/or executive management.
- · Proven ability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
- · Strong vendor management experience.
- · Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements.
- Specific experience in the area of process improvement, change management, operational control and audit. Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.