SunTrust Banks Community Capital Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452073
Job Description Ensures the group portfolio achieves soundness, profitability and growth objectives through support of the underwriting, monitoring and servicing activities. Responsible for the financial analysis, risk assessment and credit structure recommendation for Commercial Real Estate clients and prospects. Completes in-depth analysis of financial data and other information provided by the client and/or RM. Supplements analysis with research and evaluations from a wide variety of sources to develop an assessment of client, competitor, property segment, market and industry risks and trends. Analysis consists of traditional CRE underwriting with focus on property performance over time. Summarizes recommendations with supporting financial reports, confers with RM, and presents to the CRE Credit Officer for final loan authorization. Monitors an assigned credit portfolio and completes annual reviews; maintains a thorough understanding of the content and aggregate risks within the portfolio, trends and other key statistics. Collaborates with the CRE RM to identify credit worthy projects within targeted markets and assists in the prioritization of relationship calling strategies. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of portfolio management and client relationship experience.
- Intermediate PC skills including standard Microsoft Office products and database application.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated success working in a collaborative team environment. Preferred:
5 to 8 years SunTrust Commercial Real Estate credit experience.
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated financial services experience with Commercial banking/Commercial.
- Real Estate and credit products or commercial portfolio management.
- Completion of commercial associate program or equivalent experience; or
- MBA in Accounting or Finance or in related field; or
- An equivalent combination of educational and experience or other related advanced degree.
- Intermediate knowledge of ARGUS software and use of 3rd party Real Estate Data Sources.
- (Co-Star, REIS, Axiometrics).
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.