SunTrust Banks Commercial Banking Project Manager - Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455091
Job Description SunTrust is seeking a Project Manager for the Commercial Enablement & Operations team. The Project Manager will manage projects of varying levels of complexity and scope to support key initiatives of the Commercial Bank. Work with partners and stakeholders across Wholesale to influence and drive progress. Understand the business and systems used and identify opportunities for improvement in the end to end Commercial client and teammate experiences. Be a change agent that executes solutions through new process designs.
- Example programs are not limited to but include Commercial expansion and end to end process improvements for lending.
- Example activities for strategic initiatives such as national expansion would include facilitating: market opportunity assessment, legal due diligence, talent identification, finance implications, support structure design, out of footprint client experience considerations, partner implication such as T&PS/Credit, ongoing enhancements to support growth, etc. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
10 - 15 years’ experience in financial services Preferred Requirements:
- Ability to manage day-to-day project and business processes that lead to value creation in support of teammate and client experiences
- Collaborative and inquisitive nature to capture and synthesize information from a variety of stakeholders and sources
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Commercial banking experience Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.