SunTrust Banks Capital Markets Client Onboarding Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W457852
The Capital Markets Client Onboarding Team is responsible for the collection and review of client data and documentation across several lines of business – Agency Services, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Equity Securities. The Capital Markets Client Onboarding function involves strong regulatory oversight from multiple Regulators, including the CFTC, FED, FINRA and SEC. This role requires the ability to drive process improvements, develop new process frameworks and manage various projects and initiatives. Attention to detail, effective time management and strong risk acumen will be critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate will need to effectively communicate and present to various stakeholders. Qualifications
- High School Diploma plus 8 years of industry work experience or BS/BA College Degree and 3-5 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on numerous items at one time.
- Ability to enter data correctly and efficiently is essential.
- Strong communications, time management, problem solving and orientation to detail are essential skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise of Capital Markets Products and Technologies.
Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products. Preferred Requirements:
Advanced degree is a plus.
- Self-starter with detailed analytical and data management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, is required. SQL and VBA knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
- Process development experience with a keen eye for automation and control enhancement.
- Knowledge of Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, or Cash Securities is a plus.
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer requirements is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of financial regulations, specifically the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.