SunTrust Banks Capital Markets Client Onboarding Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W455456
The Capital Markets Client Onboarding Team is responsible for the collection and review of client data and documentation across several lines of business – Agency Services, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Equity Securities. The Capital Markets Client Onboarding function involves strong regulatory oversight from multiple Regulators, including the CFTC, FED, FINRA and SEC. This role requires strong risk acumen, the ability to perform due diligence investigations and analyze data. Attention to detail and effective time management to work within tight timelines will be critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively communicate with external clients as well as Compliance, Legal, Sales and Trading internal partners. Qualifications
- High School Diploma plus 8 years of industry work experience or BS/BA College Degree and 3-5 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working on numerous items at one time.
- Ability to enter data correctly and efficiently is essential.
- Strong communications, time management, problem solving and orientation to detail are essential skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise of Capital Markets Products and Technologies.
Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products. Preferred Skills:
Advanced degree is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, is required. SQL and VBA knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Cash Securities or financial regulatory requirements is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of financial regulations, specifically the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act,is a plus.
- Self-starter with detailed analytical and data management skills.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to make decisions in a dynamically changing environment, comfortable working in uncertainty.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to concisely present information to stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Understanding of Operational processes and systems.
- Process development experience with a keen eye for automation and control enhancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.