SunTrust Banks Business Rules Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W453611
This position within the Rules and Decisioning Group is responsible for managing lending strategies (design, implement, and test) within the respective rule engine environment, using various data sources and operational processing systems.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties – Implementing Rules into FICO DMP solution:
- Prepare requirements documentation and conduct structured reviews with business partners to identify errors or omissions to ensure requirements are accurate.
- Identify inconsistencies between existing policies and new strategies.
- Incorporate new requirements into existing designs and processes.
- Design and implement complex business rule strategies into DMP within agreed timelines.
- Build, execute, and document unit test cases to validate rules have been implemented properly.
- Identify, troubleshoot and track defects. Work with business partners to resolve all defects in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with business partners to complete projects. Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry.
- Experience on project teams.
- Experience managing a segment of the project work.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results.
- Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation
Experience in developing and deploying strategies usingDecision Management / Business Rules Enginesoftware; preferably working onFICO Blaze Advisor/Decision Management Platform (DMP/OMDM)or similar rules management platformslike:
· CGI Strata
· IBM ODM/ILOG · Zoot
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.