SunTrust Banks Business Project Manager, Data & Analytics Talent Pipeline in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W459512
Are you passionate about helping SunTrust build our talent pipeline for our data & analytics team? Are you looking for a role where you can work closely with Universities and partner with our University Relations team to organize exciting on campus recruiting events? Are you a teammate who likes to collaborate with key leaders to ensure we are recruiting to meet their talent pipeline needs? If so, this is the role for you! We are looking for an energetic, organized and passionate teammate to join our Data & Analytics Innovation Team. In this role, you will help us build and execute two key new programs as part of our talent strategy. We are launching a new internship program in May 2019, as well as a full time rotational program for graduates of Master's programs in August 2019. We are looking for a teammate who can help us build, plan, organize and execute these programs. This role is a key role to ensure we achieve our vision and strategy for Data & Analytics at SunTrust!
- Expert knowledge of the business unit and related industry
- Experience on project teams
- Experience managing a segment of the project work
- Demonstrated ability to achieve desired results
- Strong problem-solving and partnership skills
- Professional communications, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Experience with talent development or talent pipeline programs
- Experience in a project manager role related to internship or talent development programs
- A proven passion and past success partnering with Universities, attending recruiting events, and helping companies develop their talent pipeline
- Experience in a marketing, creative design, PR or communications role Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.