SunTrust Banks Business Project Manager – CRE Talent Development and Business Readiness - Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W458015
Business Project Manager – CRE Talent Development will act as a leader to guide CRE through preparation, training, and adoption of business process changes due to the evolving technology, regulatory, compliance and risk environment. Role will support ongoing talent and development initiatives including organizing, developing and leading all internal training events to include RM, PM and Analyst Onboarding, continuation training and professional development. The role will also liaison with STU partners in the engagement of external vendors to create training collateral. The role will be embedded in the CRE Administration Team and will work with closely with CRE business teammates and supporting business partners. Additionally, the individual will interface with Portfolio and Credit Risk Teams. This role will report to the CRE Talent Development Manager and will be responsible for designing and developing solutions to the needs identified from the above activities; furthermore holding responsibility for conducting any change management activities that need to occur. The role will work at the intersection of STI technology, systems and procedures to adapt for the continually changing business environment. Knowledge of the ADDIE model of training development is preferred. Additionally, this role could take lead on special projects stemming from the CRE Administration team as needed and as capacity allowed. Responsible for Needs Analysis, Design and Development, Implementation and Evaluation of any learning initiatives that arise from below referenced activities to include:
- Review all training material that has been developed by SMEs and edit as needed well in advance of the scheduling of any training event
- Edit materials as needed to conform to CRE learning standards.
- Work with the SMEs and Leadership to determine the appropriate audience.
- Determine the best delivery method for the training material. Consult with the SMEs and Leadership (if needed) and design a delivery plan that best suits the content and the audience.
- Coordinate the delivery of the training to include facilitator designation, scheduling, delivering invites, tracking attendance and archiving materials.
- Overall curriculum management for all roles in the LOB (RM, Sales Analyst/Associate, CREST teammates, Credit Risk Partners (PM))
- Project management and administration of various LOB projects related to enhancing our teams’ market ability, skills and systems.
- Ongoing evaluation of all learning collateral utilized by the LOB to ensure content is current, applicable and relevant to the topic. Working with SME’s on required revisions. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance, or Bachelors in Learning Development and Design.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; strong written communication, ability to comprehend and write detailed procedural activities; ability to anticipate business impact by procedure or regulatory change; ability to manage ongoing projects; ability to design and develop learning solutions for needs identified during the conducting of daily activities. Highly collaborative role with internal partners.
- Minimum of 3 years in the financial services industry; knowledge of Commercial Real Estate banking platforms; 3 years experience in Learning Design and Development.
- 10 years in CRE banking organization at a regional or super regional bank; 5 years of experience in Learning Development and Design to include Change Management and Project Management experience.
- Working knowledge of bank regulatory framework and business process flows, previous role in talent development.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.