SunTrust Banks Associate - Investment Banking / Healthcare in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W457458
Plays an integral role in supporting new business development, due diligence, and/or transaction execution. Under limited supervision, performs tasks assigned and managed by senior staff, including drafting internal and external documents and marketing materials, executing transactions, as well as working with clients, attorneys, investors, interested parties and/or other senior professionals on a day-to-day basis. May coach and mentor Analysts or Interns. Builds cross-functional relationships within CIB. Follows all risk related practices and policies. Develops client relationship skills and industry/product/market knowledge.
Serving inclient relationship managementroles, work includes performing due diligence, writing pitch-books, handling transactions related matters, processing documentation, developing marketing materials, performing financial modeling and statistical analysis, etc. Assists in scheduling client meetings and starts to build client relationship skills. May have certain client backup relationship responsibilities as needed. Qualifications
· BA/BS degree
· 4 years of related work experience
· Strong knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector, and/or financial products
· Mastery of financial and accounting concepts to facilitate the creation or review of in-depth financial models involved in transactions
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
· Advanced skills in written and oral communications, and interpersonal relationship management
· Solid analytical and sales skills
· MBA degree, with a Finance focus 6 years of related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.