SunTrust Banks Associate - Investment Banking / Energy (Power & Utilities) in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W460643
Plays an integral role in supporting new business development, due diligence, and transaction execution in the Power and Utilities practice. Under limited supervision, performs tasks assigned and managed by senior staff, including drafting internal and external documents and marketing materials, financial modeling and executing transactions, as well as working with clients, attorneys, investors and other senior professionals on a day-to-day basis. Coaches and mentor Analysts and Interns. Builds cross-functional relationships within CIB. Follows all risk related practices and policies. Develops client relationship skills and industry/product/market knowledge. Qualifications
· BA/BS degree
· 4 years of related work experience
· Strong knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector, and/or financial products
· Mastery of financial and accounting concepts to facilitate the creation or review of in-depth financial models involved in transactions
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
· Advanced skills in written and oral communications, and interpersonal relationship management
· Solid analytical and sales skills
· MBA degree, with a Finance focus
· Work experience in the power sector, including renewables Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.