SunTrust Banks Anticipatory Hire InStore Assistant Branch Manager FT (40 hours) - Cobb County Area in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W452846
Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual’s span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business. Identifies referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals. Required to provide industry leading service while assisting with and supporting all aspects of sales, service and transaction activities in an In-store branch. Provide operations oversight; ensures compliance with policies and procedures, internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Participate in sales and service activities that include store prospecting, and assisting clients on platform and teller transactions. Time spent in various aspects of this role will vary depending upon branch traffic and needs and the role of other teammates in the branch.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two and a half years retail sales experience or two years financial sales and service experience (such as an In-Store Financial Services Representative or Personal Banker at SunTrust or a comparable position at another financial institution).
- Must have cash handling or payment transaction experience.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Preferred Qualifications:
College level courses.
- Three years in retail branch sales with at least six months experience in a management, leadership or coaching role (Teller Lead, Teller Coordinator, Client Service Manager, or, In-store Assistant Branch Manager at SunTrust or comparable roles at another financial institution).
- Demonstrated ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong probing and listening skills to uncover client needs.
- Understanding of consumer and business lending instruments as well as deposit products.
Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals. Benefits: Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school About SunTrust: SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients. How to Apply?Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.