SunTrust Banks Analyst - Investment Grade Capital Markets in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W451981
Supports senior bankers in the origination and execution of financings for investment grade corporations and financial institutions. Works closely with CIB professionals throughout STRH. Develops financial models, relative value analysis, presentation materials and new issue pricing indications for current and prospective clients. Qualifications
· BA/BS degree
· Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
· Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Some related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program
1 year of related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.