SunTrust Banks Accountant in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W456876
- Responsible for moderate to complex tax accounting projects including monthly tax provision, account reconciliations, financial, and regulatory reporting.
- Research and interpret accounting guidance.
Support other federal and state corporate tax functions as needed. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
College degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of corporate tax experience at a public accounting firm or other comparable industry experience.
- Basic understanding of tax law, federal and state income tax concepts, and GAAP accounting rules.
- Knowledge of tax return software, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to research tax issues and communicate findings clearly and concisely.
- Technical writing skills and strong organizing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently.
- Tax accounting experience including knowledge of tax provision software.
- Masters of Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.