SunTrust Banks 2019 Sales & Trading Summer Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: W456387
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (“STRH”) is the full-service corporate and investment banking arm of SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI), one of the nation’s largest banking organizations. STRH offers its clients a number of integrated services, including debt and equity capital raising, strategic advisory services and financial risk management, as well as equity and fixed income research, sales, and trading. At SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive financial solutions for our middle market and large corporate clients throughout the country and across a range of industries.
Summer Analyst Program Overview:
The STRH Summer Analyst Program will run for approximately 10 weeks in the summer months.
The Summer Analyst Program will consist of:
· Activities: Networking socials, case studies & presentations, team-building projects
· Executive Speaker Series: CEO, Heads of STRH, among others
· Shadowing: Summer analysts are encouraged to visit groups other than the group in which they are working in order to gain a broad perspective of STRH
· Community Service: Opportunities to participate in various volunteer initiatives is provided and involvement is strongly encouraged
Competitive Summer Analysts will receive an offer to return in full time positions in our Analyst program upon graduation.
Opportunities available in the following areas:
Institutional Credit Sales, Trading & Research
· Completed junior year of a BA/BS degree with a scheduled graduation of December 2019 or May 2020
· Overall GPA of 3.0
· Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
· Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
· Business or Finance major
· Prior completion of Accounting or Finance coursework
· High degree of academic and extracurricular achievement
· Willingness to commit substantial time and energy to the program
SunTrust is only able to consider candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
To learn more about SunTrust Robinson Humphrey’s Analyst positions, please visit the Analyst & Associate Training Programs section of our website atsuntrustrh.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws
Click on the EEO poster links below to view additional information:
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.